Dhanashree Pandit, Teaching Faculty
Training in Bharatanatyam:
- 6 years of training at ‘Kaladarshani Nrityalay’, Pune, under the able guidance of Guru Darshana Dutta.
- 5 years of training including Arangetram at Nritya Prerana School of Bharatanatyam, Pune, under the able guidance of Guru Suchitra Date.
- Completed ‘Visharad’ degree in Bharatanatyam under Akhil Bharatiya Kala Kendra, Delhi in 2015.
- Solo Arangetram on 24 th May 2015.
- Solo performance in IIT Bombay’s ‘Aaveg’- Best of Mood Indigo, NCPA, Mumbai.
- Performed at the 7 th annual Cuttack Mahotsav , Orissa.
- Represented Maharashtra state at NCC’s Republic Day Camp 2011, Delhi.
- Performed in Prime Minister’s Rally 2011, Delhi.
- ‘Nritya Sabha’ organized by Nritya Prerana School of Dance, Pune
- Choreographed, and performed in ‘OJHE’ (Burden)-A dance ballet based on German war stories.
- Performed in ‘100 Years of Teaching of German in India’, Pune
- ‘Prapancham’- dancing for preserving nature.
- Represented Fergusson College in ‘Firodiya Karandak’ 2015 and 2014, Pune.
- Performed in ‘Nritya for Body and Soul’ project and Video CD by Nritya Prerana School of Dance.
- Performed in various corporate shows at SKF, NIA.
- Performed in ‘Malhar’-an appeal for rains to our Gods.
- Performed in ‘Panduranga’ to welcome the Palkhi in Pune.
- Awarded with the national Nritya Mani award at the 7 th annual Cuttack Mahotsav, Orissa.
- 1 st prize in IIT Bombay’s Mood Indigo ‘Nrityanjali’- classical solo dance competition, Mumbai.
- 1 st and 2 nd prize for solo and group Bharatanatyam performance respectively in Devgirikar Nritya Kala Manch’s Classical Dance competition, Pune.
- Winners for classical group dance at St.Xavier’s Mumbai’s Malhar Festival, Mumbai.
- Teaching faculty at NrityaPrerana School of Bharatanatyam, Pune.
- Runs a branch of Nritya Prerana School of Bharatanatyam in Bibwewadi.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.